Talend Launches Talend Cloud Summer 2018
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.,
Talend continues to make significant investments in its enterprise-class cloud capabilities with Talend Cloud. Serverless architectures allow developers to concentrate on coding without worrying about server capacity or infrastructure management. This gives developers the confidence that they will achieve improved performance at lower costs. To do this, developers must take advantage of new technologies such as microservices, containers, and orchestration platforms like Kubernetes. Talend Cloud makes it easy to apply these technologies to data integration projects by generating native code that can be run in Docker containers and deployed on the leading orchestration platforms.
The new Talend Cloud release also further streamlines DevOps environments through tighter integration with Git and Jenkins Maven. The new release significantly improves how groups of developers can automate and orchestrate the full integration process of building, testing, and publishing jobs in Talend Cloud and other leading cloud environments. Enhancing continuous integration and workflows, the Talend platform boosts collaboration, improves quality of code, and accelerates deployment of new code into production through automation.
“Talend Cloud customers are already experiencing the benefits of serverless architectures. Customer results include a 2/3 reduction in cloud computing costs, 50% improvement in performance, and the long-term benefits of greater agility,” said Ciaran Dynes, SVP of Products at Talend. “The new enterprise-class cloud features in this release demonstrate how we continue to keep our customers on the cutting edge of innovation.”
Other new features in Talend Cloud Summer ’18 include:
- Powerful data governance through Data Preparation and Data Stewardship:
- More data privacy and encryption functions with a new “hash data” function
- Finer-grained access control of semantic data in Talend’s dictionary service
- Mass import, export and remove capabilities for faster data curation
- Enhancements to Salesforce.com (SFDC) connectivity:
- Filter data in the source module, reducing the amount of data to be extracted and processed. This increases productivity and governance at the same time and is ideal for use cases such as self-service data cleansing and preparation.
- Greater compliance with enterprise cloud security and audit policies:
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) improvements, including single sign-on for Okta and other identity management providers
Talend Cloud Summer 2018 is available now. For pricing and packaging information, contact a Talend sales representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like this story? Tweet this: .@Talend launches the #Summer ’18 release of Talend Cloud to boost developer productivity and enable greater agility with #serverless data integration https://bit.ly/2kerC3S
Talend (Nasdaq: TLND), a leader in cloud integration solutions, liberates data from legacy infrastructure and puts more of the right data to work for your business, faster. Talend Cloud delivers a single platform for data integration across public, private, and hybrid cloud, as well as on-premises environments, and enables greater collaboration between IT and business teams. Combined with an open, native, and extensible architecture for rapidly embracing market innovations, Talend allows you to cost-effectively meet the demands of ever-increasing data volumes, users, and use cases.
Over 1,500 global enterprise customers have chosen Talend to put their data to work including GE,
Chris Taylor, VP, Corp. Communications Talend 408-674-1238 email@example.com